Monday, 9 December 2013

Crafting for Christmas - Sock Kitty

Heya! Long time no posting! As I mentioned in my last post I am a huge procrastinator, and almost 2 years later here I am finally ready to make an update. 

I've been making presents for my friends this month, so I thought I'd come onto my crafting blog to share them.

Today I'd like to show one of my lastest sock dolls. This Black Kitty was very fun to sew and I've already parcelled her up ready to be sent off to my friend for Christmas. 

Black Sock Kitty
Meow!
I was originally worried her head was too small, but I actually think it's just right now! I love her long tail and limbs, as I feel it gives her a lot of character. 

Black Sock Kitty

I used a heart shaped button as a nose and some vivid green Cath Kidson buttons as the eyes. Her collar is made of felt and I finished it off with a little bell. I really hope my friend likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment